Kensington Cotton Trench Coat
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- Narrow through the bust and shoulders.
- If purchasing for the first time; order one size up.
Burberry's most popular trench is made from breathable, weatherproof cotton gabardine, which Thomas Burberry invented in 1879. The collar—painstakingly hand sewn using over 180 stitches—can be popped to reveal the house check.
- 38" length (size 8)
- Double-breasted button closure
- Notched lapels with hook-and-eye throat latch
- Belted cuffs
- Front button-welt pockets
- Gun flap; storm flap
- Back vent
- Removable belt
- Check-print lining
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in the UK
- Women's Designer Clothing
- Item #6902940
Always free when you select Pickup—even gift wrap! Just choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.